Maka`ala ke kanaka kahea manuA man who calls birds should always be alert
Parent & Secondary Student Portal Portal Access Information
PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL
As previously announced, starting with the 2016-2017 school year, the Hawaii State Department of Education student information system, Infinite Campus, will provide parents with the ability to view their secondary school child(ren)’s academic information through the Infinite Campus Portal.
HKM will provide you with an Activation Key you will need to log in and access information about your child(ren). Logging into this web-based system will permit you to view the following real-time information about your child:
The Portal will also contain a messaging function to help you communicate with your children’s teachers.
The Portal will provide access to information on all of your secondary school children, no matter what school they attend, under one login.
To create a User Name and Password for the Infinite Campus Portal, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://hawaii.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/hawaii.jsp (opens in new window)
2. Click on the orange HELP button.
3. Click on the following link: If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
4. Enter your Unique Campus Portal Activation Key below:
5. After clicking on Submit, you will be asked to create a User Name and Password. Please write these down and keep in a secure place.
6. Select a User Name and Password.
a. Enter a User Name. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) user name.
b. Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) password.
Passwords should be at least 6 characters long.
If system preferences have been set to require a strong password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
• A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
• An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
• A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
• A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
7. Re-enter the Password in the Verify Password field.
8. Click the Create Account button.
9. Sign in using your new User Name and Password.
10. You will be asked: “Would you like to update your security preferences now?”
11. Click YES [This will enable you to change your password or retrieve your User Name and/or Password if it is forgotten. An email address must be entered at this time.]
12. Enter email address.
13. Select 8 Likes.
14. Select 8 Dislikes.
15. Save changes.
16. Enter current password to save changes.
17. SAVE. After creating a User Name and Password, in addition to using a web browser, the portal can also be accessed via
The Hawaii Department of Education District ID is RXCDMR or can be obtained by clicking on the Get Your District ID button on the portal home page HELP screen after activating your portal account.
If you have any questions regarding the Infinite Campus Portal, please contact us at :
Halau Ku Mana PCS